Pages

Saturday 21 July 2012

Perfect Prom Picks


Prom can be one of the most expensive school events that you will ever go to. Dresses can cost as much as someone's wedding dress. So finding inexpensive products that you can use to create an expensive look is what most people are looking for. For my prom I had several  things done for me, such as hair and  nails. However I felt that other people who did my makeup just didn't achieve the look that I wanted. I brought some key pieces to create a natural and feminine look to compliment the rest of my prom look. As well as the products that I brought. I used my normal makeup routine on the rest of face, so that my makeup again looked and felt natural.



Natural Collection Eye shadows:  £1.79 each.
In colours: (top left to right) asteroid, Milk Chocolate, Crushed Walnut,  Willow.
When the colours are combined to created a natural smoky eye, it achieves a perfect simple eye look.


Mac powder blush: already owned. (£17.50)
In: Peach Twist.
This blush can be applied and dusted down to create a flushed look  or applied heavier to give a hot rose colour to the face.

Mac fix+ spray in the 30ml bottle: £7.50
This is a spray that works! It kept my makeup on my face for 13 hours.  A true must have beauty product. It can be sprayed on brushes as well as the face.

Estee Lauder pure colour lipstick: in 01 crystal creme. £18.00
This lipstick is the perfect lipstick. A nude colour with pink undertones. The perfect colour for olive skin or darker. 
By using these products with the ones that I already owned helped to achieve a perfect prom look!