Pages

Tuesday 2 September 2014

Instagram Moments


It's no lie that i'm a bit of an instagram lover. I'm constantly on it, checking up on my favourite accounts and sneaking peaks into people's lives. So I decided to share some  of my favourite Instagram posts\moments over the last couple of months. I also wanted to share with you my favourite instagram accounts

1. Gigi Hadid-  @gigihadid
Just the fact that she is a year older than me and is crazy successful, kinda motivates me and she
uploads loads of cute pictures of her model life and friends.

2. Lily Aldridge, Doutzen Kroes, Candice Swanepoel - @lilyaldridge @doutzen @angelcandice
I'm a Victoria's Secret lover, worked for them, obsessed with the brand since the age of 12 so naturally I follow the angels on instagram. My stream is filled with candids, model party pictures and headshots.

3. Dorothy Wang - @dorothywang
Rich Kid, Socialite and fashionista. Dorothy's posts include club photos at 1Oak, travel photos from just about anywhere and Birkin bags.

4. Lauren Conrad- @laurenconrad
How could I not follow the girl who I grew up idolising, who made my interest in fashion seem like it could be something and made me buy teen vogue all the way from the US? Currently I'm on watch for her wedding pictures!

5.Holland Roden - @hollandroden
Getting updates from the set of one of my favourite shows, pictures from the playboy midsummer's night dream party and all of tv's hottest after parties? How could I not follow.


From prom, to buying an apple mac you can see what I've been up to in the last couple of month on my Instagram page; @laurenmirandax. I








Photo credit and copyright: Lauren Miranda (laurenmirandax), Candice Swanepoel (angelcandice), Gigi Hadid (gigihadid), Sophia Bush (sophiabush), Lo Bosworth (lobosworth), Lily Aldridge (lilyaldridge) Roxy Sowlaty (roxysowlaty), Danielle Campbell (thedaniellecampbell), Catt Sadler (iamcattsadler), Dorothy Wang (dorothywang), Holland Roden (hollandroden), Lauren Conrad (laurenconrad), Doutzen Kroes (doutzen), Renee Bargh (reneebargh)