Pages

Wednesday 3 September 2014

What's in my bag?



My natural intution and curosity makes What's in my bag posts so interesting for me. I love the youtube versions, the instagram posts, the blog pots, any platform that allows me to be nosy into other people's bags. I did a what's in my bag as guest blogger a long time ago so I thought that I was time to do another. 

The bag that i'm currently using is a Louis Vuitton speedy 30 in the Damier Ebene canvas. It was a gift for my 18th birthday and I love it. it's the medium size so I find it to be the perfect size for everyday use. 




My purse was actually other gift and is the Tory Burch Thea purse in black. I love the pom pom on the end of the zip. It makes it so much easier to find in my bag. The wallet itself is really big and spacious. It hold's a lot of stuff inside and I can even fit my phone inside for when I want to just take my purse and my keys out. 



If you live in/or around London you need an Oyster, it saves time and money. Another English essential is an umbrella. If you live in England, chances are that most days it will be raining so I always carry an umbrella to save my hair. I hate leaving the house and forgetting my headphones, they make train journeys go faster and save you from a dull and dreary day.  Another train saver is a book. I'm currently reading the last book in the divergent series; Allegiant. A must read! 



I use this old Soap and Glory bag that it wipe clean to hold hand sanitizer , anti bacterical wipes, tissues, paracetamol and any other essentials. I find it easy to just carry it all in one pouch and then I can move the pouch from bag to bag as I chose to.


Lip products! Every girl has lip products in her bag! I do swap them out but my favourites seem to linger! My chanel Lipgloss in 347 which is my all time favourite lipgloss. Next is a new favourite of mine the Revlon super lustrous lipgloss in 'super natural' which really lives up to its name. And then for everyday moisturising I use my all time favourite lip balm; the one and only Kiehl's Lip Balm #1 in Mango. 



I hope you enjoyed this little peak into my bag. What's in your bag? reply in the comments down below.