Pages

Wednesday 8 April 2015

Nobu Nights

Going to University somewhere other than London made me realise just how much I love it and how much I take it for granted. During my February week break, the first thing I did was go out for dinner... in London. To celebrate my friend's 19th birthday we went to Nobu Berkley St. The illustrious restaurant chain that has luxurious dinner options all over the world. Nobu Berkeley street is in the heart of Mayfair and has seen plenty of famous diners. 


A range of wines, champagnes and cocktails


The food was delicious and fresh with a range of cooked to raw food on offer, they're was truly something for everyone. They are extremely accommodating, nothing was too big or too small and made you feel noticed in the bustle of the restaurant on a Friday night.


The raw salmon tacos were to die for! 





It was very hard to choose dessert...


Price: £50 plus per head


Disclosure: All food was brought with our own money, I have no affiliation with Nobu