Pages

Monday 12 January 2015

A Year in Review: 2014






2014 was a year that I really could not wait to see the back off. It was full of disappointment, broken friendships and change. While I did celebrate birthdays and experience new challenges the thought of a new year seemed far more inviting.



Here are 20 things that I did, learn't and experienced in 2014

1. Dyed my hair for the first time and then cut it 'short'
2. Left school and went to University
3. Made some incredible friends
4. Turned 18
5. Passed my driving test
6. Discovered the wonders of Patron
7. Wore a lot of Tartan
8. Discovered that I love country music
9. Learn't that I need to separate myself from my TV shows and live in reality.
10. Learn't that I look better with long hair
11. Learn't that it is best to stop drinking after the third glass
12. Went on a 'girls holiday' to a party island (Send me to St Tropez next time please)
13. Took a lot of selfies.
14. Instagram stalked a little too much
15. Learn't that I don't need to keep myself in situations where I don't feel comfortable.
16. Realised that not everything can last forever
17. Learn't that not all friendships are real.
18. Worked a washing machine for the first time
19. Brought a cup of tea for a homeless woman
20. Made some great fashion investments


Good Luck 2015, you don't have very big shoes to fill...