Pages

Saturday 30 August 2014

REVIEW: Steam & Rye






I knew it was going to be a match made in heaven and it really was. Steam & Rye is an American themed Bar/Restaurant in central London that offers an array of drinks and food. I visited for Pre 4th July celebrations with a friend and I was blown away. Cocktails in glasses shaped like the Mount Rushmore Presidents, fab lollies and oreos on top, it was truly heaven. American flags and subway car seats adorned the 'grand central station'. I felt like I had just landed on America soil. Cocktails at around £12 -£15 are average for a London bar they were also huge which made it worth the money as well as making little miss lightweight over here a little tipsy.Along with the fun cocktails the staff was friendly, helpful and kept in with the American theme. I unfortunately couldn't make it for 4th july where they had live American music, cheerleaders, confetti cannons and an American BBQ, but it is definitely on my calender for next year! You can book tables as well as booking the venue for parties, which various celebrities have. I'm planning on returning for dinner before I go off to University and I recommend it to everyone in the London area!  For more information visit www.steamandrye.com


*This post is not sponsored. This is my honest opinion.



<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/12794205/?claim=atgnvphgthc">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>