Pages

Tuesday 14 August 2012

Nail of the day: Kardashian Kolor Paparazzi Don't Preach

Today's NOTD is this beautiul light pink colour from the Kardashian Kolor collection made by nicole by OPI. OPI is one of my favourite nail brands and as I love the kardashians this is just the perfect collection for me. When I went to New York in spring for my birthday. I of course stopped by dash, where I brought this beautiful colour.

This is one of Kim's colours. This colour works on multiple skins tones and multiple seasons. A perfect colour for spring and summer. This may be one of the last times I'll be wearing this colour before I get into fall/winter colours. But I feel like it can also work for winter as a frosty colour and it also darkens a bit to give a intense dark peachy pink colour. A slight pastel colour that is opaque and girly makes this nail varnish a winner. It applies easily and quickly and lasts forever! it compliments the skintone perfectly! It is definitely one of my must have nail polishes.

Do you have any Kardashian Kolors?