Pages

Monday 13 August 2012

Monday Questionnaire: Monday 13th August 2012

I've been totally obsessed with fruit and staying healthy at the moment! I thought this picture was so cute!
Hey guys! So one of my favourite youtuber/blogger Amarixe  does a thing called Monday Questionaire! I love them and think that they are a great way to be in touch with your readers. So I thought that I would start taking part! Make sure you read the original post made by Alison




1.) Mood:
Really excited to start school. Even though I don't start until September but I'm really excited to start buying supplies!

2.) If you had to guess, how many beauty products would you say you use a day?
Depends! If I go without makeup about 7. If  I wear makeup then anything from 15-20!

3.) Are you a good swimmer?
I can hold my own and swim for a little. But I do have stop and put my feet down in a pool. I hate the sea. Petrified really! I can't go too far out. Though I do love those inflatable rides on the back off boats. Even though I scream like I'm about to die. 

4.) Current nail polish:
Barry m nail paint. Shade 47 Black.

5.) What is your favorite dinner dish?
My mum's Roast dinner. Definitely my all time favourite.

6.) Current outfit: 
Victoria's Secret Pink sweat pants, black vest top. About to go and do some sit ups!

7.) Do you like to dance?
Do I like to dance? I love dancing. I used to do ballet, tap and street dancing up till about a few years ago. I still love it! Last year in Aruba one of the entertainers pulled me up on stage and started doing the salsa haha!

8.) Can you drive a manual transmission/stick shift car?
I can't drive yet in England! One more year! I'm counting down

9.) What is the last beauty product you purchased?
Cream tube eyeshadows from topshop! They are amaze!! check them out!

10.) Weekly goals:
To be calm, cool and collected.



Have an amazing week!