Pages

Tuesday 24 July 2012

Teen Choice Awards Best and Worst

Teen choice awards.... The day when most stars tone their outfits down a bit, for their younger fans, Doesn't mean their outfits are any less fabulous!

So who stole the show and who should of stayed home with the 'flu' ? Well we shall continue......

THE BEST


So stars really did pull all the stops out didn't they?!

My absolute favourite was Troian Bellisario 

Who looked more than stunning Maria Lucia Hohan. A ballerina style dress, (I do love a ballerina cut don't I? ) that made her look tall and lean. 


Next was Victoria Justice in Gomex Gracia. Animal print. Long at the back, high necked. Perfect!

Another Maria Lucia Hohan dress worn by Taylor Swift. In a beautiful ballerina pink. Very similar to Troian's dress. simple and elegant.

Lucy Hale in a stunning red Wes Gordon dress. Everything about this dress is perfect for Lucy. 10/10

This is how we wear yellow my darlings. Shay Mitchell ladies and gentlemen in a donna Karan Atelier dress. What could be better than this? the colour compliments her skin tone and the blonde highlights in the hair make attenuated the dress even more.

Kat Graham decided to razzle dazzle us in two outfits at the TCa's in a Maria Hofman print dress and then a Wish blazer and shorts set. Both in which Kat looked amazing but I kind of preferred the dress but she is still beautiful! 
Then on to my beautiful Nina Dobrev. Words cannot describe her beauty and this beautiful dress by J. Mendal compliments her hair and skin! She looked glowing and stunning. Why can't we be her?


THE WORST


So I'm happy to say there is more good than bad. But with beauty always comes a beastly mishap of a outfit. 

I usually love Demi Lovato, from on stage to x factor I think she looks classy and chic. However she didn't cut it for me at the TCA's. To be frank it was all to much  for me, the dress and the hair? She needed to pull the hair back in a bun, take those feathers of that dress and then it might have been a tad better. Falguni Shane did not do well.


Debby Ryan failed at being young and fresh in this Bibhu Mohapatra dress. The hem was too long for this Disney princess and the hair needed to be off the face. She looked more adult mother than Disney star.
I love Pretty Little Liars. I love Ashley Benson. Therefore It saddens me for her to be the Liar that gets knocked down and put on my worst dressed. This Monique Lhuiler outfit, sank in the ocean for me. The pants made her look stumpy and big at the hips and thighs. I loved the corset however it was too tight and seemed to be squeezing her skin a bit too much! I usually love what she wears but she just didn't deliver. Even the hair! I can't go on.






Who did you love?
Who did you hate?
Leave your comments down below!



(photos are edited by my editor btr)