Pages

Monday 6 October 2014

REVIEW: The Glamour Beauty Power List Box 2014







Glamour release a beauty box based on their top picks from the beauty power list. The box contains 7 deluxe sample and full sized products as well as years Glamour subscription for only £15.99 ( which is the price of the subscription alone) I managed to purchase one early September and got my box before I left for uni. Get your Glamour Beauty box here 

The box includes

1. Eyeko eye makeup remover wipes: I'm always a little skeptical when it comes to eye makeup wipes due to you having to wipe them across your eye pulling the skin around it. I will be testing these out though as they claim to remove makeup gently and have olive oil and aloe extract.

2. James Read Sleep Mask Tan: Something that I won't be using! It will most likely be given to a friend or family member

3. Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish: Hot Cloth Cleanser: I've only ever heard good things about this product so I can't wait to test them out when I have a pamper evening.

4.Maybelline Stripped Nudes by Colorsensational: When I first saw the colour I thought it would far too light for me, but in fact when applied lightly and finished with a pink glossy lipgloss it is the perfect colour.

5. Laura Mercier Foundation Primer: I've wanted to try a Laura Mercier product for a while now and I'm in the market for a new foundation primer so I'm really excited to try this one and see if it works for me.

6. Bourjois Volume 1 Seconde Mascara: I love mascara but i've never trie Bourjois for mascara! I've already used this product and I absolutely love it. I makes my eyelashes look amazing.

7. Philip Kingsley Daily Damage Defence: I love trying out new heat protectants. I straighten my hair a lot so I'm always on the lookout for something that is going to bring something new to the table.