Pages

Sunday 21 September 2014

Mini Haul



I thought that I would show a couple of my recent makeup purchases! There is no doubt about it that I have a serious obsession with makeup. I became a problem at a point, I went through a stage of having to buy at least one makeup product when out and my makeup collection seriously expanded. In recent months it has got a lot better and hadn't picked up some bits for a while but before I went off to University I went into a local boots to get a few bits.

1. Maybeline Fit me concealer in 25: One of my favourite concealers of all time. I love this for under eye highlighting.

2. Revlon cream blush: I already have one of these in Flushed which is a bright hot pink (which has been discontinued) but I picked up another one in Charmed  ( the name sold me a bit with my love of charmed) which is more plummy in real life but so gorgeous and perfect for the coming months.

3. Revlon ColorStay foundation in toast: I've heard a lot of good things about this foundation and thought that I should try it out! I also thought that it was economical for me to live off Chanel foundation as a uni student.

4. Revlon ColorStay powder in medium: When there is a 3 for 2 deal on a boots I usually take full advantage of it! I picked this up in medium so that it could add a bit of colour when I'm feeling a little pale from time to time.