Pages

Thursday 28 July 2011

Pixie Lott gets signed to Select

Pixie Lott has now been signed to one of the best modelling agencies in the country, Select! Pixie is stunning," legendary model scout Tandy Anderson, of Select Modelling Agency  , told Vogue. "She has presence, style, an infectious personality, and has already caught the eye of various designers and photographers, from Dolce & Gabbana to Ellen Von Unwerth. She's a talented and successful musician and we are confident that as a model, she can enjoy similar success."


This is what Pixie had to say:

"I've always loved experimenting with different looks and styles through work - it's one of the perks of the job!" Lott added. " I've always been surrounded by clothes, and I love fashion and accessorising. I've learnt a lot about what works and what doesn't, which has helped to build my confidence and interest in fashion. Music and fashion go together well for me as they are both very expressive. I was asked to design a range for Lipsy, which was a great way to experiment more, and now I've got the opportunity to immerse myself in fashion at another level which is really exciting. Being with Select is like getting my first real fashion job after an apprenticeship! When we took the Polaroids, I'd just had my hair cut by Akin Konizi, I put on my Miu Miu dress, my gold crucifix necklace, my Pixie necklace and did my own make-up. I can't wait to get going!"